This year, we'll be bringing you author interviews, insights and writing tips from the panellists and guests at the Sydney Writers' Festival, Monday 16 May - Sunday 22 May 2011.
If you've been to the Festival, you know it's a dynamic feast of ideas, writers and smart thinkers. This year's line-up is very impressive. Artistic Director Chip Rolley and his team are presenting some of the world's finest writers.
- 2010 Man Booker Prize winner Howard Jacobson
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Hours and By Nightfall, Michael Cunningham
- Acclaimed author David Mitchell (Cloud Atlas and The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet)
- Aminatta Forna (The Memory of Love)
- Fatima Bhutto who will be presenting the opening address, "Nation on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown"
- Best-selling crime writer Michael Connelly
- Debut novelist Téa Obreht
- Foodie Anthony Bordain
- Travel writer AA Gill
- The Chaser boys!
- And so much more
You can find out full details here.
Check back to this page often as we'll be bringing you videos, reports and quick interviews with authors from the Festival so that you can enjoy the experience even if you're not able to make it to Sydney.